Shiba’s Flagship tokens


Shiba Inu also has three flagship tokens within its ecosystem with unique characteristics:


The $SHIB is the only coin in widespread circulation, and is listed on major exchanges such as Binance, Huobi Global, OKEx, FTX, and Hotcoin Global.

Interestingly, the woofpaper revealed that 50% of SHIB’s token supply was sent to Vitalik Buterin’s wallet (Buterin is Ethereum’s founder). On May 16, to SHIB holders’ delight, Buterin announced that he burned 90% of his Shiba Inu coins, and planned to donate the remaining 10% to charity. Burning tokens increases scarcity, and as a result, the price is likely to go up. After a tumultuous week, there’s finally hope for Shiba Inu coin — the cryptocurrency dubbed “the Dogecoin killer.”

$LEASH (a.k.a. Doge Killer)

$LEASH (a.k.a. Doge Killer) is Shiba Inu’s second token. It was originally designed as a rebase token, i.e., one whose circulation and supply would fluctuate with the price of the token. Unlike $SHIB, however, its supply is much more limited to 107,647 minted tokens. $LEASH is available for trading on exchanges like Uniswap, Bilaxy, LATOKEN, and 1Inch Exchange among others.


$BONE could become the second-largest token by volume within Shiba Inu’s ecosystem, with 250 million tokens. The founders have said that $BONE will serve as a “governance token” for its loyal fans within the Shiba Army. It will operate like shares within Shiba Inu, and gives its holders ownership and voting rights over Shiba Inu’s future activities.



nineteen − fourteen =